Ranikhet Tourism Uttarakhand
QR Code Link to This Post
Ranikhet is one of delightful, Charming and Amazing hill stations, situated in the Almora District of Uttarakhand State. This glorious hill station is known as the “Queen lands”. It is surrounding by the green pine Trees, lush green forests, pleasant weather, fresh and cool environment, singing of birds, Charming views of the snow capped Himalayan, Wildlife, Rich flora and fauna, all adds the beauty of the Ranikhet. It is the home of Kumaon Regiment and Naga Regiment and maintained by the Indian Army. This beautiful hill station was discovered by the Britishers and used this hill station to enjoy the Indian Summers. Ranikhet is a good option for weekends to spend some quality time with family and friends. It is offered the famous 9 holes golf course and it is one of the best golf courses in the country. Bhalu Dam is one of the charming places which offered the catching fishes. It is situated at an elevation of 1869 meters above the sea level. Due to its pleasant weather it is one of the most preferred tourist destinations. During the winter season you can enjoy the snowfall with cool environment. The temperature lies during the summer is between 15 to 20 degrees. Ranikhet has the most pleasant summer which never can be found anywhere in Indian anyother Destinations. Summers are the best for sightseeing and winters are the best for those persons who love cool weather. Apart from a peace full destination it offered the adventure activities like trekking/Hiking and Golfing. There are several temples that attract the tourists like Haidakhan Temple and Jhula Devi Temple. Ranikhet is famous for its fruits orchards like apples, apricots, peaches etc. Ashiyana Park and Rani Jheel are famous picnic spots. Ranikhet is a perfect destination for weekends.
There are some of the attractions are-
• Chaubatia Garden is popularly known for its juicy fruits like Peaches, apples, apricots and etc.
• Haidakhan Temple is made by Haidakhan and dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• Jhula Devi Temple is an ancient temple dedicated to Goddess Maa Durga. When the wishes are fulfilment, devotees offered the bells. Thousands of the bells can be see here.
• Upat Golf Course one of the highest golf course in Asia and well known as the Ranikhet Golf course.
• Majkhali is a small town famous for Maa Durga Temple.
• Bhalu Dam is an artificial lake, famous for its several species of fishes.
• Mankameshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Goddess Kali and Radha- Krishna.
• Dwarahata is a small village popular as “Way to Heaven”.
• Ashiyana Park is located in the heart of Ranikhet and known as the Devdar Udhyan.
• Upat Kalika Temple is one of the popular temples and dedicated to Goddess Kali.